borderline adj : of questionable or minimal quality; "borderline grades"; "marginal writing ability" [syn: marginal] n : a line that indicates a boundary [syn: boundary line, border, delimitation, mete]
- Finnish: raja-
- Finnish: raja
Borderline may refer to:
- "Borderline" (song), a song by Madonna from her self titled debut album
- "Borderline" (Michael Gray song)
- Borderline (Brooks & Dunn album), a 1996 album by Brooks & Dunn.
- Borderline (Ry Cooder album), a 1980 album by Ry Cooder.
- Borderline (band), a Vancouver based band
- Borderline Records
- Borderline (game), a 1981 arcade game by Sega
- Borderline (1930 film), a movie starring Paul Robeson
- Borderline (1950 film), a film noir starring Fred MacMurray about drug smuggling across the U.S./Mexico border
- Borderline (1980 film), a movie starring Charles Bronson about a Border Patrol Agent on the U.S./Mexico border
- Borderline (2008 film), a movie directed by Lyne Charlebois
- Borderline Comics Magazine, a comicbook news and features magazine distributed via the Internet
- Borderline (Comic), a comic book by Carlos Trillo and Eduardo Risso.
Borderline may also refer to:
borderline in French: Borderline
borderline in Italian: Borderline
borderline in Japanese: ボーダーライン
borderline in Chinese: 边界 (消歧义)